Sunday, April 20, 2014

Patient Testimonials

      In 2012, I was working in the service industry and had injured my neck while waitressing. I tried a regular chiropractor, physical therapist and then another doctor, but the pain in my neck lingered and I was getting frustrated.
A good friend of mine introduced me to Zone Healing and Concept-Therapy with Dr. Bowe. Since then I have been in much less pain and I found myself completely trusting and feeling changes both physical and mental.
      I have experienced a sense of peace, when leaving Dr. Bowe's office; I feel light, open-minded and even happy. And my energy level is so much better! I was excited that I didn’t even want that cup of coffee in the morning or the bad eating habits.
I am very grateful for the wonderful ongoing friendship of Dr. Bowe, Dr. Graddy and the animated staff.
Crystal D.
      I had been just “dealing” with a lower back pain and a stiff neck for years. I had also been dealing with tics for most of my life. When I began getting tingling in my arm and additional pain in my back and neck, I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to do something bout it. I had been reluctant to see a chiropractor perhaps out of fear of the unknown, but when I read about all of these other athletes going for adjustments with Dr. Bowe I decided to go see him. My first visit was practically life changing, I felt amazing. A couple more visits and I was much more focused and calm, more positive, and my neck stiffness had evaporated. My lower back was up to about 85% healed, and is now 100%. I can’t help but laugh because it’s so fantastic. If you are suffering from aches and pains, go see Dr. Bowe.
Timothy G.
      I am 50 years old.  I started seeing Dr. Bowe about 6 months ago for back pain.  The back pain dissappeared within a month.  I have continued to see Dr. Bowe regularly because I am experiencing great health for the first time in years.  I was having severe peri-menopause.  My OB-GYN had suggested that I consider hormone therapy.  I had a cyst in my ovaries.  I had stopped menstruating for 6 months.  I was exhausted all the time.  I also had frequent digestive problems.   The cyst has dissolved on its own.  My menstrual cycle has been regular for the last 3 months.  My digestive problems have dissappeared.  My mood swings have improved.  I feel well.  Thanks, Dr. Bowe, for your healing powers and caring. 
Mary K.
      I am 83 years old years old and had been a strong believer in traditional medicine.  I’ve had a series of ailments over the years.  A few years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.  I chose traditional medicine and surgery.  I didn’t think much about alternative methods of healing.  I can’t change what happened in the past, but I am making changes now.  I had reoccurring cold and chronic constipation problems.  I immediately took over the counter medications.  I had brief periods of relief but the problems always returned.  Recently, I started Zone Healing sessions with Dr. Bowe.  I was skeptical at first, but I am beginning to see positive results.  This really works.  Thank you Dr. Bowe!
Russ G.


      Since childhood I have suffered from what Medical Doctors call asthma and allergies.  Shortness of breath, wheezing and mucus buildup severely limited my daily activities.  I’ve been hospitalized for asthma three times and told by my medical doctor that the asthma will never subside and could only be managed with the use of inhalers and prescription drugs.  Since starting Zone Healing sessions with Dr. Bowe a few months ago my shortness of breath and wheezing are non existent.  Zone Healing has changed my life.  I am able to participate in activities that prior Zone Healing, I was not able to do.  These changes to my life are priceless.  Thank you Dr. Bowe
Lenise G.
      I have been a competitive football player from childhood through Division I college. Out of the clear blue, I herniated a disc in my neck sending terrible pain down my arm and into my finger tips. The pain never seemed to go away. I went from doctor to doctor and was given pain medications, anti-inflammatory pills, and cortisone shots in my neck. After a few months, the pain was not as intense however I continued to have weakness in my arm and did not feel confident to play football, golf, lift weights or any other twisting activity. Doctors recommended spinal fusion. Truth be told…I went to Dr. Bowe a handful of times, he straightened me out and now I’m back to physical activity and have not needed an adjustment for the last 2 years. Don’t know how he does it, but it works.
Curtis B.
      I suffered from years of sinus and allergy problems starting from childhood. As an adult, I did what most do and continued to visit the doctor and take many pills on a daily basis to just feel "normal". After years of endless and unsuccessful doctor's visits and prescriptions to help relieve this problem, I had really had enough! I was looking for a more successful and enduring solution to live a life of health, happiness, and balance.
      After meeting Dr. Chris Bowe, I realized I was on the right track. By understanding and using the natural laws that govern our body, mind, and soul, I was able to bring positive changes into my life. His professional, personal care and knowledge has helped create an appreciation and relevance in my own life for these practices. I have been able to take the information that I have learned from Dr. Bowe and sufficiently incorporate it into my lifestyle to live a better, more peaceful, healthier life. From these changes, I have become happier, more productive, and complete. I have an endless amount of gratitude for Dr. Chris Bowe. His care, knowledge, and example have been life altering for me. His ability to share this philosophy has created a life of harmony me. There are no words to ever express my level of appreciation for his help to enable me to live a healthy life!
Shakeela R.